Welcome to the Woolwich Seniors Association!
Offering recreational, social, and educational programs for people aged 55+.
The Woolwich Seniors Association is a membership-based organization for older adults aged 55+ serving Woolwich Township and surrounding area; providing social, recreational and educational programs for seniors. Daily drop-in activities are offered to senior members to promote healthy, active living.
Located in the Woolwich Memorial Centre, seniors enjoy a bright, spacious Seniors Community Room complete with Pool Tables, Quilting Station, Computers, Refreshment Area, Library and Puzzle Swap.
- Bus Trip to Toyota Motor Manufacturing - Thursday, April 25th, 2019
- Elmira Maple Syrup Festival Quilt Show in the Seniors Room - Saturday, April 6th, 2019
- Sledge Hockey Tournament - Friday, May 10th - 12th, 2019 (Woolwich Seniors Room will be used by the Sledge Hockey Tournament during this time and will not be available to senior’s activities)
- 90th Birthday Celebration Dinner - Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019 (Held once a year to celebrate members that turn 90)
- Christmas Dinner with Live Entertainment by Kevin Coates - Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Wednesday, June 19th, 2019
Tuesday, May 14th, 2019