$20.00 per year Membership Fee
- small participation fees for programs and activities:
Membership can be purchased during office hours, with cash or cheque anytime during the year.
ALL MEMBERSHIPS EXPIRE DECEMBER 31st OF THE CURRENT YEAR.
- Access to over 30 weekly drop-in activities
- Reduced participation fees for Seniors fitness classes and activities
- Access to special events, educational opportunities and bus trips
- Use of in-house computers, iPads, and Chromebooks
- Vote at Annual General Meeting
- Volunteer opportunities to stay active and involved in the community
- Monthly Lunches and Dinner
- Connect with other seniors with similar interests
- Library and Puzzle Swap
The Woolwich Seniors Association is a not-for-profit, self-governed organization, run by a volunteer Board of Directors comprised of 10 elected members. There are many opportunities for members to be involved. Every senior brings a wealth of experience and individual talents to the growing community. All activities are organized by senior members.
For volunteer opportunities contact the WSA office or call: 519-669-5044.
Programs and Activities
Social & Recreational Programs:
- Bid Euchre
- Book Club
- Carpet Bowling
- Monthly Lunches
- Monthly Dinners
- Tech Clinics
- Brain Workout
- Bone Fitness
- Gentle Yoga
- Tai Chi
- Zumba Gold
- Wellness Clinics
Are you new to an activity or game? Every drop-in program at the Woolwich Seniors Association provides a safe and welcoming environment for beginners. There are always members available to assist you!
For Information on dates and times of activities visit the Activity Calendar Page or call: 519-669-5044
Where does the money go?
Membership fees go directly to running and operating the Woolwich Seniors Association. Through annual memberships, government grants, and small activity fees, the Woolwich Seniors as able to rent a room from the Woolwich Township, pay a part-time coordinator and operate activities for the senior's community in Woolwich and the surrounding area. The greatest strength of the WSA is members that contribute their time to building a stronger organization.