The Woolwich Seniors Association is a membership-based organization for older adults 55+.
Memberships are $25.00 per year and run on the calendar year. All memberships expire December 31st of the current year. All programs and activities have a small participation fee.
Membership and Activity Fees go directly to running and operating the Woolwich Seniors Association. Through annual memberships, activity fees, and government grants, the WSA is able to rent a room from the Township of Woolwich, have a full-time staff person, and operate activities for the senior’s community in Woolwich and surrounding area.
- Access to weekly programs and activities
- Reduced fees for senior’s fitness classes
- Access to special events, educational opportunities and bus trips
- Use of in-house ipads and chromebook
- Vote at the Annual General Meeting
- Volunteer Opportunities to stay active and involved
- Connect with other older adults with similar interests
- Library and Puzzle Swap
- Enjoy a bright, spacious seniors community room
Due to the pandemic, the Woolwich Seniors Association has pivoted activities and programs to ZOOM.
Board of Directors:
- President: Stuart Weber
- Past President: Yvonne Weppler
- Treasurer: Jane Graff
- Secretary: Gail Eby
- Evelyn Ash
- Carla Brechin
- Tim Melitzer
- Walter Plein
- Frank Rejeski
The success of the Woolwich Seniors Association is based on the valued time and commitment of its volunteers. There are many opportunities for members to be involved. Every senior brings a wealth of experience and individual talents to our growing community. All activities are organized by senior members. For volunteer opportunities, contact the WSA office at 519-669-5044.
Become a Woolwich Seniors Association Member
To Join: Either fill out the form below OR download the pdf, print it out, complete it, and mail it in with $25 annual fee.